This guide provides general sizing information only, and fits may vary by style or personal preference. For more specific sizing information on the product, please feel free to Live Chat with a Stylist. All dimensions are produced/measured manually with deviation (ranged) at 2-3cm. Hope your friendly understanding.
Size Chart for Men's Puffer Vest（INCHES）
|M||43.7 - 45.3||17.3||25.2|
|L||45.3 - 46.9||17.7||26.0|
|XL||46.9 - 48.4||18.1||26.8|
|2XL||48.4 - 50.0||18.5||27.6|
|3XL||50.0 - 51.6||18.9||28.3|
|4XL||51.6 - 53.1||19.3||28.7|
Size Chart for Men's Puffer Vest（CM）
|M||111 - 115||44||64|
|L||115 - 119||45||66|
|XL||119 - 123||46||68|
|2XL||123 - 127||47||70|
|3XL||127 - 131||48||72|
|4XL||131 - 135||49||73|
Sizing & Fit Guide
Please be aware that most of our clothing is Asian sizing, which runs smaller than regular US / European Women sizing. Refer to the measurements chart for each individual product to determine the best size for you.
This guide provides general sizing information only, and fit can vary depending on style. For more specific sizing information on the product, please refer to product description.
Still need help, please contact us via email email@example.com
How to Measure
- Bust: Wrap the measuring tape loosely around the fullest part of your bust to ensure a comfortable fit.
- Waist: Measure the narrowest part of your natural waist, holding the measuring tape loose enough to fit comfortably.
- Hips: Drape the measuring tape around the widest part of your hips, resting the tape comfortably against your body.
- Length: For tops and dresses, measure from the top of your shoulder to the hem. For strapless dresses, measure from the highest part of the neckline to the hem. For pants and skirts, measure from the top of the waist to the hem.
- Sleeve Length: With your arm outstretched, measure from the base of your neck to the end of the sleeve hem to determine where the sleeve length will fall on you.