This guide provides general sizing information only, and fits may vary by style or personal preference. For more specific sizing information on the product, please feel free to Live Chat with a Stylist. All dimensions are produced/measured manually with deviation (ranged) at 2-3cm. Hope your friendly understanding.
Size Chart for Long Sleeve Cycling Jersey（INCHES）
Size Chart for Long Sleeve Cycling Jersey（CM）
Size Chart for Cycling Tights（INCHES）
|XS||23.6 - 32.3||23.6||37.0|
|S||24.4 - 33.1||24.4||37.8|
|M||25.2 - 33.9||25.2||38.6|
|L||26.0 - 34.6||26.0||39.4|
|XL||26.8 - 35.4||26.8||40.2|
|2XL||27.6 - 36.2||27.6||40.9|
|3XL||28.3 - 37.0||28.3||41.7|
|4XL||29.1 - 37.8||29.1||42.5|
Size Chart for Cycling Tights（CM）
|XS||60 - 82||60||94|
|S||62 - 84||62||96|
|M||64 - 86||64||98|
|L||66 - 88||66||100|
|XL||68 - 90||68||102|
|2XL||70 - 92||70||104|
|3XL||72 - 94||72||106|
|4XL||74 - 96||74||108|
Sizing & Fit Guide
Please be aware that most of our clothing is Asian sizing, which runs smaller than regular US / European sizing. Refer to the measurements chart for each individual product to determine the best size for you. Product specific size chart and information can be found in product description.
Our team try our best to include accurate size details and measurement of each item in the product descriptions. If you have questions regarding sizing or any other information on a specific item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for specific details.
This guide provides general sizing information only, and fit can vary depending on style. For more specific sizing information on the product, please refer to product description.
Still need help, please contact us via email email@example.com
How to Measure
- Bust: Wrap the measuring tape loosely around the fullest part of your bust to ensure a comfortable fit.
- Waist: Measure the narrowest part of your natural waist, holding the measuring tape loose enough to fit comfortably.
- Hips: Drape the measuring tape around the widest part of your hips, resting the tape comfortably against your body.
- Inseam: Start with a pair of pants you already have that fit you well and lay them flat on the floor. Carefully measure the length from the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Outseam: Take the tape and from the top of his pant line to the top of where the shoe meets the foot from the outside just below the ankle, add 1" and you have the pant outseam.
- Sleeve: With your arm outstretched, measure from the base of your neck to the end of the sleeve hem to determine where the sleeve length will fall on you.